You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Dakine Longboard Ankle Leash offers everything you need in a low-drag, maximum strength log-riding leash. Strength comes in the form of 1/4-inch high-quality urethane Dura-Cord attached with marine-grade swivels and durable Opti-Flex leash ends that move with you. Keep your toes on the noes, not wrapped up in the leash with the Dakine Longboard Ankle. The Longboard Ankle is offered in 9- and 10-foot lengths and is built on Dakine's long heritage as a surfboard leash brand founded on Maui's North Shore in 1979.
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use
- 1/4" (6.5MM) highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
- 2" (50MM) molded neoprene ankle cuff
- Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
- Redesigned molded Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
- 1.5" (40MM) detachable railsaver
- Easy Clip compatible for maximum safety
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
|Availability||Ships in 1 business day or available for in-store pickup|
Local Pick Up
60 Day Return Policy*
FREE SHIPPING Over $49