You have no items in your shopping cart.
How to Install Surfboard Soft Racks on a Car in 7 Simple Steps
This entry was posted on February 5, 2020.
It's Confusing We Know...
Installing Soft Racks on Car
- Open doors: front, back , diver's side and passenger's side.
- Lay soft rack flat on car roof, centered, at least 2ft apart and parrallel to one another.
- With doors still open, run the longer straps through the inside of your car. (If your car hums going down the highway, give the straps a few twists before running through the inside of the vehicle.
- Secure the straps through the buckle and pull taught
Securing Surfboard to Car
- Place boards fin side up, and facing the front of the vehicle.
- Secure the shorter straps over your surfboards, feed through buckle and pull to tighten (your boards should not move and the strap should not loosen).
- If boards extend more than 3ft beyond the soft rack pads (ex: longboards), secure the front of the boards to avoid lift from excessive winds while driving.
Don’t have soft racks for your surfboard yet? Grab a set here!