You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Dakine Longboard Calf leash is made of maximum strength 1/4-inch urethane Dura-cord with a low-profile 1.5-inch molded neoprene cuff to comfortably keep your leash positioned on your calf and out of your way. It also includes durable Opti-Flex leash ends with responsive marine-grade swivels to keep your leash securely moving with you. The Longboard Calf Leash is available in 9- and 10-foot lengths and reflects all the intuitive refinements in design you'd expect from a surf leash brand originally launched on Maui's North Shore in 1979.
- Up to a couple feet overhead intended use
- 1/4" (6.5MM) highest quality urethane Dura-Cord for maximum strength
- 1.5" (40MM) molded neoprene calf cuff
- Posi-Lock hook & loop closure
- Redesigned molded Opti-Flex leash ends for maximum durability
- 100% marine grade stainless steel swivels
- 1.5" (40MM) detachable railsaver
- Easy Clip compatible for maximum safety
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
|Availability||Ships in 1 business day or available for in-store pickup|
overall condition of the board?
Please what's the wide dimension 12" from tail and from nose - Lost 6'4 Round Nose Fish Redux Surfboard ? Tks.
Local Pick Up
60 Day Return Policy*
FREE SHIPPING Over $49